Zone Control Systems in Kennewick, WAGive us a call today: 509-396-9193
Do you regularly deal with hot or cold spots in your older home? This isn’t simply a problem with your HVAC system. It could be that your ducts need specialized support. Americool Heating & Air Conditioning can provide this and more with zone control systems in Kennewick, WA.
- Over 17 Years in business
- Family owned and operated
- We treat our customers like friends and neighbors
Want the small-town HVAC experience with the competence of a 21st century, fully trained team of professionals? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Americool Heating & Air Conditioning can help you with your heating and cooling needs. Contact us today. Your comfort is our business!
Your HVAC system might not be responsible for your uncomfortable home. It could be the fact that it’s not a zoned HVAC unit and just relies on standard air ducts to get the job done.
A properly zoned HVAC system, (i.e. one that works with a zone control system) will go through extra efforts to ensure that each room in your home is cooled or heated to the same temperature so you get more consistent comfort.
HVAC Zoning System
How does an HVAC zoning system work? Well, with three steps, we’ll simply move more treated air to the locations that need it.
- We measure the pressure and airflow of your ductwork to see why a hot spot feels hot, or a cold spot feels cold.
- We set up dampers in your ductwork to better allow for more equalized airflow from your HVAC system to your rooms.
- We test the zone control system to ensure it works to your liking.